Side view of the Anglican Church at Stanley Mission (see also S-B581 and S-B583). This is the oldest building as of 2007 still standing in Saskatchewan. Taken during the journey of Christina Bateman and Annie McKay from Prince Albert to La Ronge, SK in 1919.
Saskatchewan Archives Board, Bateman, Christina, S-B582; records from Our Legacy site, http://scaa.sk.ca/ourlegacy
Images -- Photographs